Old 28-05-2008, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Judith in France

On May 28, 3:01 am, "Sheila" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

On May 28, 12:06 am, "Sheila" wrote:
Sorry to butt in, but I take it you need the Eglu transported to
France,which part of France, I know a couple of people who have homes
over
there, and drive across, It may be of assistance to you.

What a kind suggestion Shiela, I live in the Auvergne about 50
kilometres South of Clermont Ferrand. It is a huge thing and would
take up an awful lot of space but I would be happy to pay.

Judith

I will get my maps out and ask around.

Thank you.

Judith