Old 28-05-2008, 01:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pat Kiewicz Pat Kiewicz is offline

Default Tomato supports

aluckyguess said:

"Steve Peek" wrote in message
Nothing beats concrete reinforcing wire. It's stiff enough to become

free standing cylinder and lasts for many seasons.
Steve

Thats what I use. It seems to work the best.

I finally ditched the wire and bought Texas Tomato Cages last
year. I only regret that they do not sell them in pairs, as I'd like
to get two mo

http://www.tomatocages.com/

At the end of the season, they fold up nice and easy. Plus, you
can add on to the top to make them taller.

My wire cages had rusted up and were always a pain to deal with
in the fall.

After enlightenment, the laundry.