Old 06-04-2003, 09:20 AM
jammer

Default The first toad. BOO HOO!!!!!!!

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 14:08:47 -0800, ~ jan
wrote:

I was really tempted to put out a recorder myself, but out of the zillion
of taddy poles I had last year I figured at least ONE would be loyal. Took
a couple days after hearing the one from my neighbor's pond and now I have
two croaking. I'm expecting more once this cool weather passes. Last year I
had to go frognapping from the neighbor, it's gratifying that this year
they found it on their own. )))) ~ jan

There is a park up the street and toads gather under the street light.
Is it cruel to go get them and bring them home?