Old 29-05-2008, 06:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Aluckyguess Aluckyguess is offline

Default Are you suffering from heart burn

"June" wrote in message
Not all heartburn is caused by bad eating and/or drinking habits. I've
had reflux for years and only recently, since I went to a new doctor,
who had me tested for bacteria did we find that my heartburn was
indeed caused by bacteria and not food or stress. I've been on two
different antiobiotics for almost two weeks now to get rid of this.
So I'd suggest that anyone with persistent heartburn go and get tested
to make sure you don't have a bacterial infection that is causing it.

Regards,

June

Interesting, I have had heartburn for most of my life I take protonics and
it works. I hate having to take a pill everyday.