Old 22-02-2003, 11:39 PM
animaux

Default Going bats! Bathouse questions....

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:06:12 GMT, zhanataya wrote:

That's good and he'll find it helpful. I was just trying to find
information on the species in his area and hopefully some special
tips. Can you tell I like bats?

zhan

When you head west, eventually, stop over and I'll show you bats flying around
my backyard every night, March till November.

Thanks V, I'll hold you to that. I'm hoping to go back for a visit
late April or early May. If you're home then maybe you'll have time
for a visitor?

Most definitely! Would love to have you and the old man!