Old 29-05-2008, 08:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default op seeds?

On Thu, 29 May 2008 14:45:17 -0400, "tstovall"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a mail order source to buy a varieity of vegetable open
pollinated seeds. I am wanting them for my 'just in case peak oil is true'
kit.

Thank you,
Tom

Check out www.victoryseeds.com. All of their seeds are open
pollinated and/or heirloom. They do not sell in commercial quantities
but if you want to save seed their sample packets are great.

They also have lots of information and good links on their site.

Satisfied customer.
--
Susan N.