Old 29-05-2008, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
beamer beamer is offline

Default Domestic cats troubles

On 28 May, 23:56, Martin wrote:
On 28 May 2008 19:59:50 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Martin writes:
| On Wed, 28 May 2008 11:44:06 +0100, "Draven" wrote:
|
| If you think cats are a *problem wait 'till you encounter the devastation
| caused by rabbits. ;O)
|
| Not to mention that ferret that got up your trouser leg.

Well, if you WILL keep rabbits up there!

It was the moles.
--

Martin

Is it just me or is it annoying when people make up facts??

"indisputable fact that most areas of urban UK are over run with cats"

Certain small areas may have a problem but most areas? I live in the
middle of suburbia and I haven't seen a cat (or dog) in months!