Old 29-05-2008, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Domestic cats troubles

In article ,
beamer writes:

| I like a good healthy discussion
|
| The *undisputable* fact is that I'm right and anyone that disagrees is
| wrong!! LOL.

Ah. Well, that closes the discussion, then :-)

| Whatever - my point was that "facts" (undisputable or otherwise) are
| increasingly banded around the media (and newsgroups) without refering
| to any reputable sources.

Indeed. My nitpicking wasn't about the "undisputable fact" polemic
(which I ignored), but about your statement that the claim was simply
made up. It needn't have been.

| ago I could do with a few cats to sort them out!

Most modern moggies are too wimpish for that.

| Everyone has
| different opinions and yours happens to be different to mine and we
| can only base these opinions on our own experiences. ...

Mine are based on analysis, actually. That doesn't make them right,
but it makes them a little less subjective.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.