Old 30-05-2008, 12:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Domestic cats troubles

"BAC" wrote in message

I agree it is not unreasonable to suppose that the cat population density
in the urban UK is artificially high, nor to believe that this may have a
significant effect on urban ecosystems. I'm not so sure this amounts to
being 'over-run' with the pesky things, though.

Certainly in the rural situation, the size of the " garden birds "
population is adversely directly affected by the size of the cat population.

Cats free roaming should be treated as dogs free roaming, captured and
redomesticated.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com