Old 30-05-2008, 05:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Lemon tree

Brief history. My brother gave me a sack full of lemons from a lemon tree
he has at this house. I planted 6 seeds from one of these lemons 2 years
ago. One survived. This winter, I left same outside in a planter box that
is about 18" tall. Froze few times here where I live a few times this past
winter. No leaves on it whatsoever. A stick. I kept it damp anyway. Now
I got shoots with leaves from apparently rhizomes in the rootage.

Should I cut down the "stick" or wait awhile?

--
Dave