Old 30-05-2008, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default op seeds?

In article ,
"tstovall" wrote:

Does anyone know of a mail order source to buy a varieity of vegetable open
pollinated seeds. I am wanting them for my 'just in case peak oil is true'
kit.

Thank you,
Tom

"Peak Oil" isn't going to be like a door being slammed shut. There will
be a long period where we are lied to, while prices go up and up. We
will be encouraged to keep consuming, keep creating debt, buy till it
hurts because we are America and our way of life is a beacon to the rest
of the world. We will be told that peak oil just requires more tax
breaks to oil companies for exploratory drilling. Then we will,
unexpectedly, hit the wall.

Meanwhile, you want heirloom plants.

--
Bush Behind Bars