Old 30-05-2008, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Gardening on telly

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Wed, 28 May 2008 16:21:15 -0700 (PDT), Cat(h) wrote:

There goes my thread on telly gardening :-)

There are at least two others...

I'd like to see a good 15min daily programme about the weather, using the
proper technical langauge and discussion of the forecast and recent past
events (why they got it wrong or right).

What a good idea!

For radio, in my case :-)

The best forecasts - i.e. the most reliable - are those very early in the
morning, for farmers.

The fishing ones late at night are a joy to hear and can be useful even
inland.

Mary