Old 30-05-2008, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Domestic cats troubles

"Pete Stockdale" wrote in message

snip

True.
By law all cats should have to be fitted with collar with a loud
sensitive
bell attached to warn its potential victims.
I think many birds etc.would survive that otherwise would not.
They would also by law have to be chipped so that the owners who did not
comply with law one could be identified.

I wonder what proportion of the people who would wilfully ignore a legal
requirement to bell their cats would comply with a requirement to have them
chipped?