Old 30-05-2008, 01:29 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Wilson Wilson is offline

Default Weed control help !!

sometime in the recent past JS posted this:
I have a major problem controlling this trouble weed on my backyard.
I have sprayed the whole area with the liquid weed control I bought at
my local Home Depot two times but it did not appear to work. Perhaps,
I did not use the right one.

Could some body help me indentify the type of weed and hopefully
advise me what kind of weed control I should use.

Thanks in advance,

Here are link to the images I took:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...vong/weed1.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...vong/weed2.jpg

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...vong/weed3.jpg

What,? You didn't just nuke it first? The lawn was an invention of an
arrogant aristocracy who just wanted to show they could afford to waste good
garden space. Sprayed the whole f***ing yard, oh my God!

Crab grass, what did you expect to get to survive the poison, Fescue?

--
Wilson N45 W67