Old 30-05-2008, 06:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default op seeds?

Billy wrote:

You might find "The Revolution Will Not Be Microwaved: Inside America's
Underground Food Movements" by Sandor Ellix Katz to be of interest.

Anything by Sandy Katz is good.... I saw him speak last summer down in the
Hudson Valley.

My own US$.02: I've given up taking umbrage; there's already a global
oversupply!

This is my year to learn to hand pollinate squash; I've got several
varieties and as you said, they're slutty little devils, left to their own
devices. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I gotta go water my Baco Noir grape cuttings; it's dry here.