Old 30-05-2008, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Gardening on telly

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Thu, 29 May 2008 17:40:56 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

Then they're to look at the current prices of a commercial (for that's
what they are) funeral

I don't like the idea of being stuck in a box 6' under and left to rot. I
don't think the fairly recent rule changes on burials etc allow for a
funeral pyre on ones own land. So I'm stuck with a commercial kiln and
being scattered over my (ex) land.

Ah but rotting is another way of recycling so of course I'd prefer it :-)

Burning is polluting. And energy hungry :-(

Mary