Old 30-05-2008, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default what not to buy

On 30/5/08 17:55, in article , "tpow"
wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"tpow" wrote
Small Lemon trees with loads of those lovely lemons on............cos
that's the first and last time you will see the things..............once
they are picked or dropped off they just will not grow back in the UK
environment

Rubbish. We have two small Lemon Trees and get lots of full sized Lemons
every year such that we make Lemoncello or freeze the juice into ice cube
containers during a glut.
Similar situation with our Tahiti Lime (28 supermarket sized limes last
year). All our trees are in full bloom at this time.
What are you doing wrong?
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

So it would seem. I think we can assume you know ---- all. I'd forgotten
it's half term and the pre-teens are loose on their parents' computers!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk