Old 30-05-2008, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Him[_2_] Him[_2_] is offline

Default Pepper problem

Hi. Thanks in advance for your ideas. When I bought my pepper plants at
the nursury the leaves where dark green. As soon as I got them in the
ground the leaves curled and all turned a lighter green. I don't think it
is a water problem or they would be droopy or wilted looking. The same
happened last year and the produce was low and very small. Am I missing a
nuetirnt I can add and save this years crop? .... The soil has grown other
veggies well and ther is plently of water and well drained. Thanks