Old 31-05-2008, 06:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Cym Fifi

I could handle that!
I was just going to post this one of Cym Fifi 'Harry' along with Cym
madidum.
Dave down under made a comment about madidum being in the cross.
I have since looked at pics of Cym. madidum & they are not like mine. Dang!
Cheers Wendy (who gets more mind boggled every day)

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Oakland just gave an HCC to a Fifi hybrid...iirc its Cym. England Rose
(crossed with Western Movie. How's *that* for a moniker?)
http://www.aospacificcentral.org sorry you'll have to follow the links to
Oakland and May 19, 2008.

K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Cymbidium Fifi 'Harry' a lovely pendulous one.
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Cym Fifi-cym-fifi-madidumdsc02211.jpg