Old 31-05-2008, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Clearing algae and silt loaded water

Congratulations, David!

Your post should be kept as an example of follow through with algae!
Now, lots of plants to continue grabbing nutrients and you will not
need the UV. You might try that out in a short while. We needed ours
at the start of the season for a number of years. This year, we have
not bothered as the water has been clear throughout.

Jim