Old 31-05-2008, 11:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz Pat Kiewicz is offline

Default Sudden hail storm :-(

Dan L. said:

OOHHHH NOOOO!
Your post 6:54 pm the time here 10:20PM hear OOOOHHH NNOOOO!!!
That storm is headed my way!!! I hear the thunder and my lights are
flickering in my home as I write this in south east Michigan, Ohhhh
Nooooo!!!!

All of my plants came from seed also, my plants are so much better
looking than the local green house. Over 200 vegi plants for my big gut.
I just worked all day on my garden. I pray just for rain, not the hail.

Well, in my corner of south-east Michigan, we got plenty of thunder
and lightning, and a much-needed dose of rain. I hope it was the same
for Dan L.

It was bad enough that we had frost overnight Tues-Wed; adding
hail on Friday would have been truly, truly depressing. All that
work covering things up (still had minor damage) would have been
wiped out.

*whew*

After enlightenment, the laundry.