Old 31-05-2008, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Domestic cats troubles

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" writes:

| So I repeat, what's the problem with collar doves and pigeons?

The first two of these reasons are a FRM (Frequently Repeated Moan).

In most areas, they are THE major pest of brassicas and some other
crops, and are the main reason that many farmers use those explosive
machines that cause bangs from dawn to dusk and are audible for
miles around.

That's on a large scale. They've never affected our brassicae.

Your other points are irrelevant to us, therefore in our situation they're
not a problem.

We can't be unique.

Mankind is far more of a problem ... :-(

Mary