Old 31-05-2008, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Gardening on telly

"Martin" wrote in message
On 31 May 2008 10:48:26 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Martin writes:

| Somebody running a crematorium said on TV recently that crematoriums
were a
| major source of pollution. Heart pacers, mercury tooth fillings etc.
give off
| nasty stuff when burnt.

Yes. We need to replace them by compostoriums :-)

non compost mentis as they said in Pompeii )

)
--

One of the few things you are advised not to put on the compost heap is
meat - so compostoriums would be a definite nono !

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com