Old 22-02-2003, 11:39 PM
animaux

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

You fertilized way too early, and why would you buy that crap with all the
warnings if you have a child who is going to be touching the soil? I don't now,
nor have I ever been able to figure this out about people. Has me puzzled.

On 22 Feb 2003 10:19:15 -0800, (Holger Friebe) wrote:

Hello, I have applied "Weed & Feed" to our lawn. Now I would like to
know when my 15month-old daughter will be able to play there again.
The bag has thousands of warnings and precautions, but does not say a
word about my question.
We live in SC, so it is nice outside already....
Thank you for any help!
Jana