Old 01-06-2008, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Cuttings

On 1 Jun, 10:13, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
Oh. I've josta jostaberry then.

So do I! Choosed it precisely because it's thornless (tho the size of
the promised berries was very attractive too) - only nettles are
allowed in my newly shaped 'forest garden', these and a floribonda
climbing high, just because it was a present and it would be rude if
I'd take it out (especially as it is a present from a neighbour). Also
I don't have the heart to kill off a good plant just because it's
nasty ...

I should be getting a little motorcycle combination on the road soon -
may I come too, please?

Must have missed tons of posts - been so busy - but so glad to see you
post, and to see you mobile! Your lunaria came and went, and I'd even
forgotten where I had sown the seeds, so when the plant finally got
above the heads of all the others in the border, I wondered for a
while what it was ...! I've supplied my fellow allotmenters with many
seeds and bunches are still hung dried and white and beautifully
translucent in the shed. Thank you and lovely to read you again.