Old 01-06-2008, 06:09 PM
DLH DLH is offline
Registered User

Default Problems with Olive Trees and Star Jasmine

My Star Jasmine has hundreds of small black mites (aphids?) custering around the buds, any ideas what I should do? Are they dangerous to the plant?

Also, my olive trees have a kind of white floss substance nestled between some of the leaves and stems. In the middle of the floss, there are small, lightly coloured organisms which I think are developing into small insects? Again, any ideas what these organisms are or what I should do?

DLH