Old 01-06-2008, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_2_] Peter James[_2_] is offline

Default Domestic cats troubles

Peter James wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:

snipped

So I repeat, what's the problem with collar doves and pigeons?

Mary

Those members of the anti collar doves brigade can take comfort that,
according to the RSPB, they are on a decline in the UK and Europe.
Pigeons, on the ther hand, show every sign of rude health.

Peter

Whoops, my mistake. Wrong dove. Quote from RSPB site
" Its relative, the turtle dove Streptopelia turtur, is in rapid
decline, having decreased by at least 77%1 in 30 years"
Sorry about that.

Peter

--
He spoke with a certain what-is-it in his voice, and I
could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far