Old 01-06-2008, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default what not to buy

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

Rubbish. We have two small Lemon Trees and get lots of full sized Lemons
every year such that we make Lemoncello or freeze the juice into ice cube
containers during a glut.
Similar situation with our Tahiti Lime (28 supermarket sized limes last
year). All our trees are in full bloom at this time.
What are you doing wrong?

Do your limes have pips? If so, the limes I grew from seed got
killed-off by frost - inside my (then) house, which sometimes had ice
forming on the inside walls...

Things are better in this house.

--
Rusty