Old 01-06-2008, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Radish Problem: All leaves no radishes

The message
from contains these words:

I sowed seed directly in to compost in big pots well over a month ago,
but the plants have only produced a profusion of leaves and no radish.
They have also started to produce flower buds too! What have I done
wrong? Is it perhaps that I didn't thin them out enough?
I've read that you can eat the leaves, so maybe I'll have to give up
on the radishes themselves.

Treat the leaves as you would spinach.

Very tasty, and (I'm told) extremely good at deterring cancer...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig