Old 01-06-2008, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Anyone heard this before

On 1 Jun, 17:30, "Tonz" wrote:
A friend of mine said she boils a couple of garlic cloves , leaves the water
to cool and then adds it to the water she is going to water her plants , and
says she never has any problem with slugs as.
Said does it about twice in the summer months

Fantastic stuff - I use it all the time and plant garlic gloves
amongst my sprouts - good with cabbage too, (and roses to deter
aphids) but we don't eat much cabbage so I don't grow it. See the link
for more info.

http://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/pdfs...NP3-Garlic.pdf