Old 01-06-2008, 06:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Lc Canhamiana 'Cobalt'

It's Canhamiana season. Love 'em. And look at how prolific yours is. Mine
are finally maturing, and they get more floriferous every year.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
T'is wonderful Kathy, good growing girl! Would you look at all the buds &
flowers.
Sadly one of my blues, has a mutant flower for the 3rd year in a row? Too
funny,
1 sepal, 1 petal & a mish mash of polinias!!!
Love your g/h photos too.
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Lc. Canhamiana 'Cobalt'. Wendy showed heres. Here's one of mine. One
of my favs. 'Azure Sky' is coming into bloom soon, too.