Old 01-06-2008, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Happy Birthday - Blc. Greenheart (Small).jpg [01/01]

Guess I should have taken a better look. Still, the lip screamed digbyana,
so I looked it up on OrchidWiz. Greenheart has quite a pedigree, including
digbyana.

Interesting.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
All that my records show is the name, Blc. Greeheart. I don't know the
parents. Digbyana might be one of them.

Chris

Oh, and I also have have a Digbyana in sheath. Can't wait. It will be
the
first bloom for me on this plant that I recently bought.

In article , "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:
Ah, a digbyana for Kye! Mine is in full sheath. Can't wait. As I recall,
it
has no pink at all.

Diana

"Chris Savas" wrote in message
.. .
May you have as many more as you wish!

-

(Remove not from address to reply directly.)

In article , "BIO-Dex
Consulting" wrote:
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to Kye
Happy Birthday to me....

Being 30 I am now officially old, ancient and decrepid....

Being drastically different to anybody born before me who all had the
good
sense to stop aging at 25