Old 22-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Priorities in bonsai design

In a message dated 2/22/2003 5:49:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

his is very discouraging. If I start with very small/young stock I
may be dead before the tree is in a bonsai pot. Basically if I want a
finished Bonsai in my lifetime I'll have to buy one.

Well, this depends on a lot of things. The species, where you live
and how you care for it. For example a small F. neriifolia. can look decent
in five years, a black pine or maple is a different story.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++