Old 01-06-2008, 10:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Ascda. Puihima follow up

Kathy, and anyone else who was following that thread, I have heard from the
vendor from whom I bought the plant. She has no info, and these were part of
a purchase from Thailand two years ago. I asked her for a way to contact the
Thailand vendor, so we'll see.

She has more of these. If you want to contact her, it's Tropical Isles
Orchids & Bromeliads, Stuart, FL. Prop. is Alexis Smith. Email is: alexissm
at bellsouth dot net.

Will let you know if I learn more.

Diana