Old 02-06-2008, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Alphabetical posts

On 2/6/08 10:26, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 10:22:43 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message

The newsgroup appears to be being treated to a reposting, entry by entry,
of the contents of "Gardening for the Million" by Alfred Pink.

Perhaps the poster could be persuaded that it might be better (and less
work for her) just give the URL rather than repost the entire book.

For those who are interested go to:

http://www.fullbooks.com/Gardening-f...-Million1.html

For those who aren't, try a kill-filter :-)

Already done it!

Me too and a lot faster than it took her to post them all.

This seems to be the person who does the same in ukfd, posting thousands of
recipes to the disruption of the group. While it's on-topic, it's not
exactly conducive to 'conversation' which is, of course, the whole idea.
It's just sad that some poor individual has nothing better to do with their
life.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk