Old 02-06-2008, 04:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Moving my Rhubarb

In article ,
mw80 wrote:

Hi

I have taken on an allotment this year and it's really starting to take
shape. I am slowly getting things to look how i want them after year's
of the plot looking like a pile of rubble.

I would like to move my Rhubarb as it is right in the middle of my
plot. We love Rhubarb but i would like to situate with the rest of the
fruit so that i can make better use of the space it is currently
occupying.

Is it ok to move it? If so when and how?

Thanks

It's OK to move it or split it, but it should be done while dormant.
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars