Old 02-06-2008, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Fox during the day?

On 2/6/08 15:14, in article ,
"mogga" wrote:

A bit OTT I know - but I've never seen the fox during the day. It's
just done a daring daylight raid taking all the bread that was on the
floor before legging it.

Is it very abnormal to see them during the day?

Unusual but it does happen. I've seen them dash across a lane here a few
times and Ray tells me there used to be a big old dog fox that sat at the
top of the field behind us, just watching everyone.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk