Old 02-06-2008, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Fox during the day?

"mogga" wrote in message
news
A bit OTT I know - but I've never seen the fox during the day. It's
just done a daring daylight raid taking all the bread that was on the
floor before legging it.

Is it very abnormal to see them during the day?
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

We were rather surprised to see a beautiful Dog Fox ambling up the garden in
broad daylight not long ago. By the time I picked the camera up, he had
nipped over to next door. Doubled back to our neighbour the other side then
vanished :-))

Mike