Old 02-06-2008, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Rainy, grey, grey, sun, grey, rainy etc.

On 2/6/08 17:56, in article , "Malcolm"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
Typical English summer or is it going to improve? What does everyone's sea
weed say?

I can't say we're having a "typical" summer in the west of Scotland, but
it's a *very* nice one. I can't see how it can improve :-)

May rainfall was less than a third of average and June has started the
same way - glorious warm sunshine yesterday and today, necessitating
lots of watering of the garden :-)

Good job you're not my Christmas card list......... ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk