Old 02-06-2008, 02:05 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
The Ajo Clowder >^.^ The Ajo Clowder >^.^ is offline

Default Red Eyed Striper turtles

Do the turtles have a place in the pond they can climb on to bask? My
red-eared sliders have some rocks and a tree trunk for their sunning
spots. They also manage to climb up a fairly sharp include.....they're
miniature tranks! My oldest is about 8 or 9 years old now and about 10"
in diameter. Hope you enjoy your guys.
Gabrielle

Peter Pan wrote:
Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Turtles sometimes go walkabout.

Jim

I had a bull frog that couldn't get out, I doubt the turtles will be
able to leave on their own.. The Rocks are piled pretty good and its a
steep incline for them.