Old 02-06-2008, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default Rainy, grey, grey, sun, grey, rainy etc.

Since forecasting last week, that Saturday in the West Midlands would be
heavy rain, the day turned out mild but mainly overcast, Sunday gave us a
few drops late in the day but otherwise warm and dry, Monday has been warm
overcast and dry so far, earlier was forecasting very heavy rain, but this
evening forecast suggests rain belt will be more to the East.
The impending weather front has obviously slowed its progress, and veered
eastwards more than it was.
Thats nature for you.
warm and cloudy at present will see what overnight brings.

regards
Cineman
OOOOPS sorry for top post

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 2/6/08 17:56, in article , "Malcolm"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
Typical English summer or is it going to improve? What does everyone's
sea
weed say?

I can't say we're having a "typical" summer in the west of Scotland, but
it's a *very* nice one. I can't see how it can improve :-)

May rainfall was less than a third of average and June has started the
same way - glorious warm sunshine yesterday and today, necessitating
lots of watering of the garden :-)

Good job you're not my Christmas card list......... ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk