Old 06-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Frogleg

Default What kind of flower is this?

Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 15:26:20 GMT

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 16:12:14 GMT, "Cereoid+10+"
wrote:
Frogleg wrote
I would suggest calling the college and asking to be put in touch with
the landscaping department.

Why don't you do that?

Let us know what you hear from the landscape department. Is that in the same
building as horticulture? You think George Mason University is heavy into
gardening? LOL

Why should I call George Mason U.? The OP is in the area -- let
him/her do it. I'm sure there are people paid to both plant things and
keep landscaping in trim. I very much doubt they are phoneless. If
there is any kind of switchboard maintained by Real People, it should
be possible to contact *someone* associated with campus maintainence.
In fact, if they have an academic (as opposed to practical) botany or
horticulture department, it might be interesting to send a few
students out on a campus plant ID field trip.