Old 03-06-2008, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Alphabetical posts

On 2/6/08 21:23, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Stephen
Wolstenholme writes

It's something else to add to global kill filter. I filter anyone who
posts more than 5 messages in sequence or at the same time.

Steve

H dear! i often reply to 5 threads at once!

So do I and so do a lot of others. It depends on when people get time to
get to the group and answer what interests them. Some stick them in the
outbox and then send all at once.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk