Old 03-06-2008, 04:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] ray.cruz@ergonica.com is offline

Default Killing bermudagrass - non toxic spray?

On Jun 2, 8:57*pm, "Tom J" wrote:
zxcvbob wrote:
Beerme wrote:
Anyone know what I can spray on bermudagrass that's invading my
30x40ft corn plot? Vinegar isnt working. I wanna use something
that's non toxic - I plan on eating the corn...lol

Thanks!

You can't totally kill bermudagrass. *It's generally easier just to
move. *;-)

OH, you can kill it alright. You just have to dig up every little
sprig and keep it on top of a sheet of tin in full sun for about a
week. :-(
;-)
Tom J

There are also a couple of handy weeding tools that apply well to
bermudagrass, as well.

Google 'bermudagrass removal tools'.

Hint: If you can't kill it, twist it!