Old 03-06-2008, 05:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
tuckermor tuckermor is offline

Default Difficulty germinating Licorice

Check out LicoriceInternational.com.

My favorite is under Italian licorice. Amarelli makes little pellets of real
licorice, some with mint and some without, in cute little tins.

--

Visit
www.insectgraphics.com for all your insect gift needs
Persephone wrote in message
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 21:43:36 +0300, Henriette Kress
wrote:

[...]

Except for Finnish licorice, of course. That's the Real Stuff. Yum.

Can I get it in the States? Whatever you mean by "the real stuff"?
I tried a Web search , found US distributors, but came up with a lot
of terms I can't interpret in light of my experience. Ex: "Sweet"
and "salty" licorice.

Is the one you're on about in solid strings, and are they soft or
chewy..

Etc.

More info would be welcome