Old 03-06-2008, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Recommendation for an effective garden sprayer

On 3/6/08 14:07, in article , "Pete Stockdale"

On 2008-06-02 16:51:52 +0100, "John E" said:

Sounds like you might get a replacement sprayer under warranty -- try
calling Hozelock on 0121 313 1122. Others have found them very good at
repairing/replacing, even beyond the warranty period. It could be
something as small as a corroded 'O' ring, especially if you have left
liquid in the bottle for a long time, and these are an easy DIY repair -
see
http://www.hozelock.com/uploads/pdf/SPRAYER-SPARES.pdf

As for your tomatoes, I don't know anyone who had a good tomato crop last
year so nil desperandum.

Except the greenhouse growers, would you not agree ?

Yes. Our greenhouse ones did very well and our outdoor ones were hopeless.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk