Old 03-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Matildapuddycat Matildapuddycat is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Take off all the flowers - they have been rotted by the rain. So long as the plant has decent drainage, new flower heads will be made, so make sure the pots are clear of the ground so that they can drain. Are the plants' leaves looking ok?
Yep the leaves are fine and the plants are growing really quickly, they are all just really droopy because of the weight of the water. I took off about 80% of the flower heads and we should be getting some sun tomorrow (hahaha) so fingers crossed they dry out a bit. I might make a trip to the local garden centre and buy some of those terracota feet or some bricks to sit them on, thanks for that suggestion.

Thanks for everything.

Matilda