Old 03-06-2008, 07:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Two sprinkers: connect in sereis or parallel?

On 6/3/08 1:26 PM, in article , "Ajanta"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

: Best splitter I ever got was "odd lots" type place. Nearly no flow
: restriction and three valves. Can't read any name on it, but since I ID'd
: other pieces as repackaged Gardena items.....

Is it plastic or metal? Gardena's tend to be plastic with "grey+orange"
color theme. However, the design *might* have been different in the
past.

This is grey (almost a silver) and green. Bought it 15+ years ago...

Cheryl