Old 03-06-2008, 08:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ajanta Ajanta is offline

Default Quick connect systems

Extreme newbie gardener here...

I have been thinking about Gardena equipment for my new lawn and
garden. However, it does feel plastic and I realize that what attracted
me to them was their "quick connect" system.

Recently someone told me that you can buy quick connect systems on
their own. If so, that would free me up from one vendor and I could mix
and match stuff. If the quick connect system is available in metal,
that would be another attraction.

Anyway, I don't know enough to ask intelligent questions. But please
recommend the quick connect systems that you believe to be the best or
best-value in the market. (Need to connect one faucet, a couple of
hoses, a couple of nozzles and sprinklers.)

Thanks.