Old 03-06-2008, 09:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Problem with conifers

"SharonW" wrote in message

Hi, can anyone help with my problem? I have 5 ft conifers along a
boundary fence, that are a year old. They have been fine but now look
as though they are dieing, going brown from bottom up. I have always
watered well in fact they are on an irrigation system but is it perhaps
that they are getting too much water?

Any advice appreciated, thx.

What kind of conifer, and what is your location? A picture would help, but,
browning on one side, or all over? What is the overstory, if any?